Fire Rated Steel Door
Fire rated steel door is designed for preventing the spread of fire and smoke within a building or facility during a fire, to protect people and reduce property damage.
A fire rated door is a very heavy door made of galvanized steel and infilled with fire resistant core board, all the hardware should be fire rated, standard ratings includes 30, 60, 90 minutes.
The fire doors manufactured by Jiandun company are complying with Chinese GB12955 standard, and tested by SGS.
● Door leaf: 1.0mm thickness of galvanized steel
● Frame: 1.5mm thickness of galvanized steel
● Leaf thickness: 50mm
● Infilling: fireproof Mgo board (360kg/cbm)
● Surface treatment: powder coating
● Accessories: lock set, hinges, intumescent strips
Accessories: door closer, sequencer selector, latch, vision panel, panic bar